Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bad Spoiled?

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you one of my favorite nail polish brands that there is on the market. Its Spoiled by Wet n Wild!!  I love this brand and few colors disappoint me!  Except for the color I tried today. Its called Ants in My Pants, which is a weird but cute name, LOL! I was reading previous nail blogs and everyone had luck with their formula but I did not like mine at all. I was experimenting with it last night and on my ring finger I put a pure black nail polish to see if that would help. It did but it was messy and when you applied the sparkles it all ran down to your cuticle:(

See, nothing special! I was so upset. All of the nails have essie all in one base coat as the base.  The ones without black are all 3 coats. I could have kept going to get the color to the one in the bottle but the sparkles weren't applying right and it was just a mess. If you would want to buy it you could to see how your formula is because it is only $1.99. I really like the red sparkles over pure black! The black I used is just $0.99! Its Black Creme from Wet n Wild Wild Shine. Does anyone else have a Wet n Wild Wild Shine with the label coming off in the front like mine? Well thanks for checking out this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment