Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pretty Purple Sparkle!

Hi guys!!!  Today I'm going to be reviewing Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in On the Rocks. Does anyone know if this color is still available? This color is super pretty and the pictures do not do it justice. Its more purple in real life. The only thing I did not like was how sheer it was. It took 5 coats but you can use just 4 too. Its also could be a really nice top coat for a purple.




This color dried a lot more pink then it looked in the bottle. In the bottle it looked purple. I used my regular base coat which is essie all in one base. I would definitely want to try this shade again as a glitter top coat over a light purple or pink. It would look really cool over black too! Well thanks for taking the time to look at this post! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment