Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day Nail Polish!

Hey guys! Sorry I'm a little late today on getting this post up but it has just been super chaotic!  I just got back to school! It its going well up I just have been constantly going! Well enough about my life! On to the nail polish!

 I used this picture only for the reason of how the glitter looked like in the bottle. You can really see the super pretty shimmer.




For these 2 colors I only had to use 3 coats which isn't bad considering that one came from the dollar store. The purple is Wet n Wild Mega Last in Disturbia and the grey is L.A. Colors Color Craze in BCC 571. Sorry I don't know the actual name for the grey. I really enjoy these two both I don't really like them together! Sorry for posting this late but I have started school and my computer was acting up! So now hopefully I will be up to date on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment