Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Good or Bad Karma?

Hi guys! So I finally have like actual free time to post and I don't have to rush! I really want to get back in to the swing of things with my blog. Before I would have my blogs posted so that they would post on a schedule but then I started slaking so now I have to make sure I get it up by the end of the night or there will not be a blog post for that day! So this weekend I want to do several swatches of colors that I have been wanting to try so I can have some on back up! Well enough about me! So the color I chose today is called Good Karma and its by Spoiled! I love the colors in this range. They are so unique and you can't go won't because they are only $1.99! I love them so much!



This color is so cool! It has so many different colors! Some lights it looks blue, some it looks green! This took 3 coats but you could definitely use only 2 and get the same thing! I'm just super impatient and didn't wait so they smeared a little! Well that's it for tonight guys! See you tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment