Tuesday, September 11, 2012

L.A. Colors Color Craze

Hi everyone! I miss my old blogging schedule! I recently went back to school and currently am in 3 honors courses. It is really tough and I have so many tests! Well back on to my nail polish! I really like this color and I am very disappointed with the way the pictures came out. But onto them we go!



This color is much darker in person. This shows that it is a lot more blue. I used my normal base coat and 2 coats of the color. The color is L.A. Colors Color Craze in BCC 564. Sorry I don't know the name of it actually! But this color applied very well and it worked very well for a dollar store nail polish. I encourage everyone to go out to the dollar store and look around by the nail polish because you will be surprised by what you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment